I finished up a second terrain table for Warcry. The Shattered Stormvault. I mostly used an airbrush to blend the colours then a few touches with contrast & metallic paints, with a drybrush.
I played a game of Age of Sigmar on my new table. My Minotaurs vs Slyvaneth.
My Age of Sigmar paint challenge is complete! This month I painted a few extra items to round my force out to 1000pts, and fit the Meeting Engagement rules from General’s Handbook 2019.
I looking forward to playing all the Meeting Engagement scenarios and trying them with a variety of forces I have.
I played one game last week vs the Legions of Nagash and narrowly lost. The game was super fun!
Finished up Raptoryx for Warcry.
Finished up some Bugbears models to add to my classic D&D monster collection.
I powered through my Warcry terrain. One night to build, one day to paint. I used my; airbrush + shades + contrast + dry-paints to maximum effect.
Now to pick a warband to play!
I made a chart of Citadel Contrast paints showing the difference between primer colours. Each colour was applied with one coat.
I made a character for the Conan RPG (from Modiphius) bases on Zula from the Conan Destroyer film. When looking for a miniature I could find very little appropriate representations. So, I turned to Hero Forge, a build your own rpg miniature company.
I had a fun time choosing through all the options and settled on the Premium Plastic option for casting. Premium Plastic is excellent for painting, has sharp detail and is not bendy.
After ordering I had the model in 10 days, much faster then anticipated. My only critique was the price, after shipping, $62 dollars Canadian. A unique figure, a fun experience designing, and printed in a nice paintable material, yes, at some point will buy more.